Inner Sydney High School


Telephone(02) 9578 2020


School catchment area

Inner Sydney High School’s catchment area can be viewed here.

The department’s standard process for enrolments in public secondary schools will apply for Year 7 enrolments into Inner Sydney High School.

As per regular departmental practice the boundaries will be reviewed from time to time.

School Finder website will assist with our catchment area.

Enrolments at the school

Enrolments at Inner Sydney High School will be undertaken in accordance with the NSW Department of Education's guidelines. A student is able to enrol at Inner Sydney High School if their permanent and principle place of residence is located within the school’s designated catchment area.

Primary schools will issue enrolment information for their Year 6 students in Term 1 as part of the normal enrolment process. 

For more information view our Enrolment Guidelines

In area applicants will need to complete an enrolment form and also provide:

Year 6 to 7 enrolments

Complete the expression of interest form Moving into Year 7 in 2023.

Submit the expression of interest to your current public primary school before the end of Term 1. They will send it to your chosen high school, or if the student doesn't attend a public Primary school, submit the expression of interest to your chosen high school.

Further enrolment details will then be sent out by your chosen High School.

Please note, online enrolment applications are not suitable for Year 6 to 7 transitioning students.

Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

Apply online. If you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident you are eligible to complete the online enrolment application. You will then need to finalise the application at the school.

If you are not eligible or prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

For more information, visit pario school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

Out-of-area enrolments

If your child does not live within our intake area, visit out-of-area enrolment. Out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

If you have received an offer for an out-of-area placement, visit the online enrolment sign in page to accept or decline the offer.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.